RE: RFS: collectl

This is indeed a timely message as I'm about to upload a new version of collectl to sourceforge but am also willing to hold off a tad if any additional changes will help.  Sounds like a very brief manpage for readS might help but at the same time I had intended it as a minor utility and documented it as such on the sourceforge website for collectl.  The same would be true for client.pl which is also lacking a manpage.  Further, in my latest kit I chose to make a directory called /usr/share/collectl/util and put both client.pl and readS in there as I'd rather not pollute /usr/bin with more things than necessary with the hope of reducing the chances of another totally unrelated file with the same name winding up there, but of course am happy to listen to any other suggestions.

Also in this version collectl will indeed look for all ph files in /usr/share/collectl if it can't find them in the same directory as collectl proper.

I must admit to being confused about the thread about minus signs and hypens in the man page as I'm not sure what that is referring to.

-mark