Re: RFS: collectl

Good morning Mark!

On Monday 14 December 2009, Seger, Mark wrote:
> Figuring it was just easier to do it, I just added man pages for client.pl,

Great, thanks. I will check out CVS this evening and then create a new
package.

>  col2tlviz.pl and reads to the kit. Are the errors about minus signs in the
>  man pages because I reference a switch as text?  If so I agree that would
>  be very ugly and painful to change... I am very close to releasing a new

Yes, I think so. Here's a link with the detailed lintian error message:

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.html

I have to clearly admit, that I don't care if it is a hyphen, dash or minus,
for me all three are the same. I even don't know which of those three is
correct for something link "-s".
If Tim hadn't told me he wants to have lintian --pedantic errors fixed as much
as possible, I probably never would have cared...

>  version and would like to hear back if there is anything else I can do to
>  make this easier for everyone. -mark

I will give another feedback this evening.

Thanks,
Bernd

PS: Mark, any chance you could do bottom/interleaved quoting? At least as long
as we CC the mailing list? They are probably going to kill us for "top level
quoting" ;)