Re: RFS: nsis-2.46-1 [attn: pabs]

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 04:21:21PM +0100, Thomas Gaugler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> E: nsis: embedded-zlib ./usr/bin/makensis
> N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)
> -> Upstream embeds a modified copy of zlib.

	Upstream embedding zlib is no reason to use that embedded zlib
copy (actually at least 2 of the packages I maintain ship with their
own zlib copy). You can still just use the system one and either
repack the shipped one away or just not use it, no?

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/