RFS: instantbird

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "instantbird".

* Package name    : instantbird
  Version         : 0.2b1-1
  Upstream Author : Florian Quèze <florian@instantbird.org>
* URL             : http://www.instantbird.com/
* License         : Mozilla tri-license MPL1.1/GPL2.0/LGPL2.1
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
instantbird - instant messaging client based on XULrunner and libpurple

The upload would fix these bugs: 495736 (ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I consider it a young but interesting project with a great potential
thanks to Mozilla XULrunner (UI,addons) and libpurple (multiprotocol)
It uses Debian XULrunner (1.9.1.5) and a strongly modified libpurple.
At the moment, building it with system libpurple is not possible.
Security team suggests to upload it in unstable but filing a blocker RC
bug to prevent inclusion in squeeze and then providing unofficial
squeeze backports. At the same time, somebody could try to patch
instantbird to make possible a build with system libpurple.
Further info in email below and here [1]
I would be glad if someone reviewed this package once again and possibly
 uploaded it for me.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/instantbird/instantbird_0.2b1-1.dsc