RFS: nsis-2.46-1 [attn: pabs]

Hi,

I'd like to update the NSIS Debian package to version 2.46-1.

NSIS is an open source system to create Windows installers and it is licensed
under the zlib/libpng license.

The maintenance of the NSIS Debian package is handled via the collab-maint
subversion repository:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk respectively
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk/?op=log

I would propose the lastest revision (rev 14901) for upload:
* New upstream release (2.46)
* Removed 01_math_plugin_fix.patch because it was applied upstream.

I verified via pbuilder that all dependent packages are listed.

Lintian reports the following known warnings and error:
W: nsis: non-standard-dir-in-usr usr/i586-mingw32msvc/
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/api.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/pluginapi.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/lib/nsis/libpluginapi.a
-> These warnings are there because mingw32 targeted libs and header
   files are searched for in the usr/i586-mingw32msvc directory.
E: nsis: embedded-zlib ./usr/bin/makensis
N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)
-> Upstream embeds a modified copy of zlib.

I built the test installers via "fakeroot debian/rules build" and zipped the
resulting executables placed in the ".test" directory.  Thereafter I unzipped
the test installers and run them on a Windows machine. The tests didn't show
neither any regression nor misbehavior.

Please let me know if I missed anything preventing the upload of this
package.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas