Re: Graphviz

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 	Thank you for your work on this package. Do you intent to care for
> it as the sole Maintainer? I was talking to tokkee (Cc) last weekend
> about it so if you want to work on it in a small team I'd welcome you
> and have a look at what you have done already tomorrow (hopefully). If
> you want to go on your own, feel free to do so.

Hi,

I'm sure I can use all the help I can get!  I think a team effort is a
great idea.

If you get a chance to look at what I've done, the first thing that will
probably jump out at you is the libgraphviz5 package, which contains
libgvc.so.5 and .4 for the others.  I'd love to hear what you think
about this.  I considered splitting out at least libgvc into it's own
package - but since the libraries are quite inter-dependent I wasn't
quite sure if this was the best approach (and worth the extra effort).

The other thing I should mention, is I've just discovered the 'prune'
command segfaults - There's a bug report against the existing package,
suggesting it may not have worked properly anyway - but this is hardly
an improvement! :-) I'm taking a closer look at this at the moment.

Cheers,

	David.