Updated packages: alien-arena, alien-arena-server, alien-arena-data (request for mentor)

The Alien Arena packages have gone un-updated for quite some time now, and appear un-maintained. See these most-recent commits:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/?rev=10361&sc=1
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/?rev=10363&sc=1

Alien Arena's development moves pretty fast, and the version currently in the repositories (v. 7.0) no longer accurately represents the game. Furthermore, I am fairly active in the game community and I am in a position to take some of the patches currently in the Debian package, and push them upstream. Finally, I have done some work on the game engine myself, and I should be qualified to fix most bugs in the game and push those fixes upstream.

I am also willing to maintain these packages. 7.33 is coming out in a few weeks and when it does, I will make packaging it a top priority.

I have packaged version 7.32 and the packages are available on this page:
http://meliaserlow.dyndns.tv:8000/pkg/
(It's hosted on my home server, so don't hammer it too hard. ;) )

If anyone could help me get these into the repositories that would be really great and it would be grateful.

Thanks,
-Max Eliaser