Re: Can /usr/share/doc/<pkg> be deleted on upgrade ?

Hi!

* Lucas B. Cohen <mlidev@free.fr> [091126 14:40]:

> > Why exactly do you want to do that? What do you want to achieve?
> I'm triaging bugs opened against the Bacula package, and a patch has
> been submitted to a .preinst file that can swipe /usr/share/doc/bacula
> during upgrades.

Could you explain what problem the patch (tries to?) address?  I still
don't understand why one needs to clean /usr/share/doc/bacula instead of
let it be done by the package management.  Or could you give us the bug
number?

Best Regards,
  Alexander