RFS: bashare

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bashare".

* Package name : bashare
Version : 0.5.0-1
Upstream Author : Guido Iodice
* License : GPLv3
Section : net

It builds these binary packages:
bashare - BaShare helps you share files with your friends

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the original author.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bashare/bashare_0.5.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone help me to make bashare package more debian-compliant.

I removed extra files (see lintian log) but I'm in dubt about debian native warning: actually bashare *is* a debian native package also in upstream.

Another question is about manpages: Is it necessary? BaShare today is a only-gui software.
However I could write a manpage.

The final issue is that bashare suggest miniupnpc that is not in debian today.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Guido Iodice