Re: RFS: libqtintf4

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Matthias Klumpp <matthias@nlinux.org> wrote:

>> I'm not sure I like this way of creating qt bindings, I_think doing what
>> the kdebindigs people, by using the 'smoke' intermediate library is a
>> better way ahead.
> The libqt4intf is also available for Windows and MacOS-X. I dont't think
> Smoke works on those platforms.

Off-topic but still: yes, SMOKE does work on those platforms.

It'd be nice if these bindings were generated by SMOKE because that
would make its maintenance easier both for upstream and for you.

SMOKE does a very good job, it's faster than the official bindings
Nokia is providing (QtScript, PySide). Take a look at
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/blog/89 (and
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4079 in particular).

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles