Re: Screwed up console keyboard

Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> writes:

> I do not intend to intimidate anyone, but I am very disturbed by the
> disfunctionality of the keyboard input in Lenny and testing/squeeze.
[…]

> Please bear with me, but can you honestly claim to have managed to use
> your native language with a non-us keyboard on more that one virtual
> console.

This forum, ‘debian-mentors’, is specifically for assisting Debian
package maintainers; your message doesn't seem to have anything to do
with this topic.

It seems you're having trouble with the Debian system. If you have any
questions or require assistance, please use the ‘debian-users’ forum
instead.

Good fortune to you in finding a solution to these problems.

--
 \      “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Yes Brain, but |
  `\    if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?” |