Re: RFS: stda

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:

Hi Dimitar,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 05:22:00PM +0200, Dimitar Ivanov wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "stda".
[..]
It builds these binary packages:
stda       - simple tools for data analysis (stda)

The package looks good so far.

Almost. Would you mind fixing this before the package is uploaded?
I: stda: package-contains-empty-directory usr/sbin/

Either check if files are missing or simply delete the dir from
debian/dirs. (Actually, I think your debian/dirs is unnecessary anyways
but I didn't check.)

Hauke

Hello Hauke,

Package is fixed now by removing debian/dirs - it seems not necessary to create/delete any (empty) directories at install/remove.

The updated package can be found on mentors.debian.net:

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stda/stda_1.0-2.dsc

Thanks,
Dimitar