Re: RFS: libvigraimpex (updated package, fixes an RC bug)

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.6.0+dfsg-1
> of my package "libvigraimpex".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libvigraimpex-dev - development files for the C++ computer vision library
> libvigraimpex-doc - Documentation for the C++ computer vision library
> libvigraimpex2ldbl - C++ computer vision library
>

> The package is lintian clean, except an experimental tag that looks
> completely bogus to me:
>
>     $ lintian -I -E --pedantic libvigraimpex_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.changes
>     X: libvigraimpex2ldbl: spelling-error-in-binary
>  ./usr/lib/libvigraimpex.so.2.0.160 unkown unknown N: 1 tag overridden (1
>  warning)
>
>     $ ar x libvigraimpex2ldbl_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.deb && tar -xzf data.tar.gz
>
>     $ strings usr/lib/libvigraimpex.so.2.0.160 | grep -c unkown
>     0

Okay.

> The upload would fix this RC bug: 547943

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
>  contrib non-free - dget
>  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libvigraimpex/libvigraimpex_1
> .6.0+dfsg-1.dsc

* that one looks like a leftover or you really had anything `conditional' in
mind, but forgot to complete it?:

override_dh_auto_install:
    $(MAKE) install-exec install-includes prefix=$(CURDIR)/debian/tmp/usr; fi

* resample-image-different-xy.diff could be eventually refreshed. Has it been
pushed upstream or at least tried to? viff-typo.diff and docsrc-doxygen-any-
version.diff hopefully could also be pushed upstream I guess.

* I also had a look at the diff between the source package' src/ directory as
found in sid and the new one from mentors (both with patches applied), which
looks innocent, hence I don't plan to test-rebuilt oo.org from sid against it.

* I also saw that you have added Vcs-*, so I guess in order to save you some
upload-to-mentors hassle I can use debcheckout (since I'm not that much into
mercurial) to fetch your latest source package and pristine-tar to regenerate
orig.tar.gz you have prepared at your side, or we can use a simple get-orig-
source target to wget/curl the tarball if you prefer. So, let me know if that
worth the effort so we can arrange it as well.

Good plan?

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>