Re: RFS: libvigraimpex (updated package, fixes an RC bug)

Quoting "Jakub Wilk" <ubanus@users.sf.net>:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.6.0+dfsg-1
of my package "libvigraimpex".

It builds these binary packages:
libvigraimpex-dev - development files for the C++ computer vision library
libvigraimpex-doc - Documentation for the C++ computer vision library
libvigraimpex2ldbl - C++ computer vision library

The package is lintian clean, except an experimental tag that looks completely bogus to me:

   $ lintian -I -E --pedantic libvigraimpex_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.changes
X: libvigraimpex2ldbl: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/lib/libvigraimpex.so.2.0.160 unkown unknown
   N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)
$ ar x libvigraimpex2ldbl_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.deb && tar -xzf data.tar.gz $ strings usr/lib/libvigraimpex.so.2.0.160 | grep -c unkown
   0

The upload would fix this RC bug: 547943

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libvigraimpex/libvigraimpex_1.6.0+dfsg-1.dsc

Hi Jakub,

I'm still in vacation (poldering the Netherlands;-), far away from my gpg key, so I could not sponsor this, however if nobody steps up until the end of the upcoming week I will have a look and upload as well. I already had a look at #547943, and that sounds reasonable to me.