Re: RFS: aqemu (3rd try)

> Hi, Ignace.
>
> On Sep 24 2009, Ignace Mouzannar wrote:
>> Hello Eugene,
>>
>> > Before looking at the package, there is already a Qt4 front-end in
>> > Debian repositories - it's 'qtemu' package. What are the advantages
>> > of aqemu over qtemu?
>>

> So, is there anything that an uninformed user that uses qemu only with a
> command-line would gain from aqemu that he wouldn't get from qtemu?

The qtemu.org website seems down. The latest upstream release of qtemu is
dated january 2009.
Those could be indications that the upstream development is slowing down.
aqemu seems in active development (it is released monthly).

Beside of this, I don't see any objection in having both aqemu and qtemu
in debian.

Regards

Marco