Re: what happen to 'bootsplash'?

thanks pab, i was reading about plymouth .. looks interesting .. can be
available for 'squeeze' release? .. well, my intentions was to know if
it possible to upload 'bootsplash' (reloaded) .. i was working on it
because i'm 'bootsplash' lover .. i made some changes, fixes and finally
adapted to 'squeeze' .. i make the question because i want to know what
are the chances to make it public or maintain for my exclusive consume