soundconverter: want to help, can't contact maintainer

Hi all,

Inspired by recent discussion on these lists, I decided to help out with
some existing packages. One of them was soundconverter, a GTK app for
converting between sound formats. It was a little behind on the upstream
releases, so I updated the package and emailed the maintainer to offer
my assistance.

That was a week ago, and I haven't heard back, so my question is: what
do I do now? (I realise a week isn't *that* long, and possibly doesn't
qualify the word "can't" in the subject line, but I'd still like to know.)

Cheers,
Jason