Re: Taking care of existing packages

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> here is an example : bk2site. I am sure that newcommers can learn a
> lot by resolving the situation of this package.

I would like to learn from example on this too.

> Any volunteer to file write a well-argumented request for removal […]?

The package has now been removed
<URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bk2site/news/20090823T163928Z.html>
but I can't find any public request for removal. Can we please see that
request so the learning-by-example can continue?

--
 \       “The apparent lesson of the Inquisition is that insistence on |
  `\         uniformity of belief is fatal to intellectual, moral, and |