Any "efficient" way to specify target arches?

Hi there.

Just a quick question: how does one would specify that a given package
should be compiled in all but a small set of arches?

Of course, I could list all the supported arches (instead of "any"), but
this has an annoying drawback: arches change names (e.g., arm), new
arches are included (avr32), etc.

I have one package that is primarily intended for Linux arches and,
thus, I would like to specify something like:

Architectures: all [! kfreebsd-i386, ! kfreebsd-amd64, ! hurd-i386]

but I suppose that that's not really allowed (is it?).

I just read the policy, but this wasn't addressed there.

Thanks in advance, Rogério Brito.