Re: RFS: deejayd (updated package)

Hi,

> Thanks a lot for the comments. I'll upload an updated version once I
> have implemented something to ensure the X server is ready in
> debian/deejayd.deejayd-xserver.init do_start() (and something better
> than "sleep 2").

Thanks for all the clarifications. I just finally uploaded a new
version 0.8.3-2 that fixes all this plus the "wait for X to be ready"
thing I wanted to address.

As a reminder, major items of the changelog :
- New upstream version,
- fixes the build with python 2.6 (change of install locations),
- handles pyinotify >= 0.8 API changes,
- closes #535374 (bashism in debian/rules),
- eases the connection with Xorg (this is a daemon running with its
own privileges, so connection to Xorg is tricky).

Comments and/or upload very welcomed.

Thanks,

Alex