Re: RFS: gforth (adopted & updated)

Peter Pentchev schrieb:
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 09:39:20AM +0200, Patrick Matthaei wrote:
>> Peter Pentchev schrieb:
>>> Dear mentors,
>>>
>>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.0+ds1-1
>>> of my package "gforth".  This is an adoption upload (ITA #540827)
>>> which pretty much overhauls the Debian packaging, fixes a long-standing
>>> manpage rendering problem, and fixes a bug regarding the proper
>>> compilation and installation of the Emacs Forth mode file.
>>>
>>> Gforth used to build a single package, but with this version I'm
>>> splitting the shared data out:
>>> gforth        - GNU Forth Language Environment
>>> gforth-common - GNU Forth architecture-independent dictionaries
>>>
>>> The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.
>>>
>>> The upload would fix these bugs: 385399 (gforth.el), 540827 (ITA)
>>>
>>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gforth/gforth_0.7.0+ds1-1.dsc
>>>
>>> JFYI, here's my adoption changelog entry.  I'd be glad for any comments,
>>> since I do realize that a whole night of hacking instead of sleeping is
>>> liable to leave a loose end or three somewhere :)
>>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> on the first look it is fine, but I found a RC bug:
>>
>>> gforth (0.7.0+ds1-1) unstable; urgency=low
>>>
>>>   * New maintainer.  Closes: #540827
> [snip]
>>>   * Break out /usr/share/gforth/ into a gforth-common package.
>> You are missing replaces and conflicts at your new gforth-common
>> package, upgrades / installations would fail if they install your
>> - -common package and the old gforth one.
>
> Oh, right.  Thanks!
>
> I've uploaded a new version at the same mentors.d.n. URL:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gforth/gforth_0.7.0+ds1-1.dsc

There are licenses missing, e.g (didn't checked everything):

gforth-0.7.0+ds1$ licensecheck -r .|grep LGPL
./engine/strtoul.c: LGPL (v3 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
./engine/dblsub.c: LGPL (v3 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
./engine/getopt1.c: LGPL (v3 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
./engine/strtol.c: LGPL (v3 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)

In debian/copyright there is nothing about LGPL

Please also check for possible other missing licenses.

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org