Re: Package uploaded with UNRELEASED distribution.

Le Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 09:39:44PM +0800, Paul Wise a écrit :
> The changes file says Distribution: unstable:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/v/velvet/news/20090819T133220Z.html

Very good point. So only the changelog is borken.

I built the package with its UNRELEASED changelog with sbuild, which puts the
schroot's name in the Distribution field of the changes control file. The
inconsistency with the changelog went unnoticed by our tools. Luckily, the
package was really intended for upload. I will fix the changelog at the next
upload, the error does not seem to be disruptive.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,