Re: RFS: trend

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>, 2009-08-16, 14:42:
debian/rules doesn't handle DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt or
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=parallel=N (see debian-policy).

Fixed.

I've also overridden CXXFLAGS, first to enforce that -Wall is always
present, and to push optimization levels to -O3 (the extra optimization
performed at -O3 do not affect trend behavior).

I notice these warning from make and wonder if they are related:

make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1.  Add `+' to parent
make rule.
make[1]: warning: -jN forced in submake: disabling jobserver mode.

I guess it's rather an instance of this bug:
http://bugs.debian.org/bug=532805

--
Jakub Wilk