Re: RFS: azureus (updated package, fixes RC bug)

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 23:16 +0100, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> On Wed Aug 12 11:44, Adrian Perez wrote:
> > Sure it did. Uploaded to mentors, and commited at:
> > svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/azureus.
>
> Uploaded
>
> Matt

Great. Waiting for user feedback then.
What do you think about the update issue, BTW, should I disable all
updates, or only the components for which exists a debian package
(currently azureus -which refers to the core- and swt).
See you around.
--
Best regards,

Adrian Perez <adrianperez.deb@gmail.com>