pbuilderrc BINDMOUNTS option

Hi all,

I am using successfully this trick on my 32bit Ubuntu Hardy based machine for building packages in pbuilder with local packages.
(very first paragraph)

http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

Now I am trying make same set-up on my new 64bit machine with debian-sid installed, but having trouble with bind-mounting local dir.
I have very simple /etc/pbuiderrc file

OTHERMIRROR="deb file:${HOME}/deps"

#BINDMOUNTS="/home"
#BINDMOUNTS="${HOME}/deps"
BINDMOUNTS="/var/cache/pbuilder/result/"

HOOKDIR="/home/mira/hooks"

EXTRAPACKAGES="apt-utils"

But when I run pbuilder --create process always fail like this ...

I: debootstrap finished
I: copying local configuration
I: Installing apt-lines
W: no hooks of type G found -- ignoring
I: Refreshing the base.tgz
I: upgrading packages
I: mounting /proc filesystem
I: mounting /dev/pts filesystem
I: Mounting /var/cache/pbuilder/result/
 does not existdevice /var/cache/pbuilder/result/
W: Aborting with an error
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//13596 and its subdirectories
rmdir: failed to remove `/var/cache/pbuilder/build//13596/dev/pts': Device or resource busy
rmdir: failed to remove `/var/cache/pbuilder/build//13596/dev': Directory not empty
rmdir: failed to remove `/var/cache/pbuilder/build//13596/proc': Device or resource busy
rmdir: failed to remove `/var/cache/pbuilder/build//13596': Directory not empty

Is there something what I am missing? I was checking man pages and googling but can't find out what is wrong.

Thanks for any help/advice

regards

mira