Re: RFS: iulib (6th attempt)

Le Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 12:07:05AM +0200, Jeffrey Ratcliffe a écrit :

> Do you mean that if you control-C during the build, or the build fails
> for some other reason, and you just want to
>
> $ make

That would work, but not ’debian/rules build’. This is the one I would like to
see functionning if I were working on this package.

How critical do you think is the bug you reported upstream? Otherwise, maybe it
is time to upload to NEW… This will grant you upload rights on the package. Use
them with care, and do not hesitate to request a review on this list before
uploading, in particular for the next upstream version that changes its build
system.

Also, there are still symbol files to prepare. But I never did this and am not
a C programmer. We will have to learn together ;)

Ah, last thing: how about putting your souce package in a repository, for
instance on Alioth?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy