Re: RFS: jigzo (updated package)

Hola Elías A. M.!

El 22/07/2009 a las 07:06 escribiste:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-3
> of my package "jigzo".

> It builds these binary packages:
> jigzo      - Photo puzzle game for children
> jigzo-data - data of Photo puzzle game for children

My comments:
 - Don't use dh_clean -a in install-arch rule, you need to use dh_clean -k -a
   (deprecated) or dh_prep -a, else the arch indep package would not be uploaded.
 - You don't need to modify debianized date in debian/copyright
 - Try to convince upstream to include an icon and a .desktop file in their
   tarball
 - Try to push patches, and to make the patches in a pushable manner
   (for example, debian/patches/01_paths.patch is not applicable by upstream
   as is)
 - Try to convince upstream to maintain a changelog file

I'd uploaded your package, without realizing of the first comment above, so I
had to fix it and reupload it as an NMU. Please consider the issues to improve
the software and packaging.

--
: You are in a dark room with a compiler, emacs, an internet connection,
: and a thermos of coffee.