RFS: jigzo (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.1-3
of my package "jigzo".

It builds these binary packages:
jigzo      - Photo puzzle game for children
jigzo-data - data of Photo puzzle game for children

Changelog:
  * debian/watch: Updated.
  * Rewrote the build system with debhelper and quilt.
  * Menu icon updated.
  * Use the quilt system patch.
  * Made two packages: jigzo and jigzo-data.
  * debian/control: Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.2.
  * debian/jigzo.6: Updated.

I hope that once uploaded, complete renaming process
(http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#s5.9.3)
Because, its previous name was: glpuzzle.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jigzo/jigzo_0.6.1-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Elías Alejandro