Re: RFS: qwit - Qt4 Twitter client (2nd try)

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:48:41PM +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Sorry, there are still not all issues fixed I mentioned.

 Well, I could have overlooked something, but I think I've fixed all of them.
 Could you please be a bit more specific?

> Also I would still bump the revision to -1.

No problem, but I guess the changelog entries about packaging errors are pointless for the first version then. Am I right?
I mean...Should I explain the packaging changes betwen -1 and a version which never existed?

Thanks.