Re: RFS: qwit - Qt4 Twitter client (2nd try)

Carlos Galisteo schrieb:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qwit".
>
> Package name    : qwit
> Version         : 0.9-1
> Upstream Author : Artem Iglikov <artem.iglikov@gmail.com>
> URL             :  http://code.google.com/p/qwit/
> License         : GPL-3
> Section         : net
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> qwit       - Qt4 Twitter client

> The upload would fix these bugs: 528189

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qwit/qwit_0.9-1.dsc

Hello,

here are my notes about your package:

* debian/control:
- - Out of date Standards-Version.
- - Missing misc:Depends, you are using debhelper
- - May you tweak your descriptions please a bit, I am missing a short
part e.g. about what twitter is, for ppl who do not know it
- - The Qt4 thing shouldn't be in the short description
- - I think you may adopt some parts of the description from your manpage,
this is better

* debian/qwit.man:
- - You are generating your manpage from this file. You should drop the
qwit.1 from your diff.gz, generate it on build time (which is the case)
and remove the generated one in your clean target.

* debian/patches/desktop_category.diff:
- - Are you sure, that KDE is the right categorie? It does not use any kde
specific featurwes, it just needs Qt4.

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org