Re: RFS: qwit - Qt4 Twitter client (2nd try)

Patrick Matthäi schrieb:
> Carlos Galisteo schrieb:
>> Dear mentors,
>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qwit".
>
>> Package name    : qwit
>> Version         : 0.9-1
>> Upstream Author : Artem Iglikov <artem.iglikov@gmail.com>
>> URL             :  http://code.google.com/p/qwit/
>> License         : GPL-3
>> Section         : net
>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> qwit       - Qt4 Twitter client
>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 528189
>
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qwit/qwit_0.9-1.dsc
>
> Hello,
>
> here are my notes about your package:
>
> * debian/control:
> - Out of date Standards-Version.
> - Missing misc:Depends, you are using debhelper
> - May you tweak your descriptions please a bit, I am missing a short
> part e.g. about what twitter is, for ppl who do not know it
> - The Qt4 thing shouldn't be in the short description
> - I think you may adopt some parts of the description from your manpage,
> this is better
>
> * debian/qwit.man:
> - You are generating your manpage from this file. You should drop the
> qwit.1 from your diff.gz, generate it on build time (which is the case)
> and remove the generated one in your clean target.
>
> * debian/patches/desktop_category.diff:
> - Are you sure, that KDE is the right categorie? It does not use any kde
> specific featurwes, it just needs Qt4.

Sorry I forgot my build result:

* debian/rules:
- - Disable dh verbosity in the right way, currently it is enabled!

Lintian:
I: qwit source: quilt-patch-missing-description desktop_category.diff:
Please add a description to this patch.

* debian/*dirs:
I think you may drop this file, it is useless for you.

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org