Re: RFS: roxterm (now 1.15.2-1)

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:02:47 +0300
George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:

> Sure, fixing bugs is always welcome, so package reviewed and uploaded.

Thanks. Should I contact you personally when I need a new release
uploaded in future, or put it on sponsors.debian.net and post here
again?

> Everything looks fine, except that `move-all-then-remove-some' installation
> method [1] (which could be hazardous sometimes) could be avoided by using
> dh_install(1) next time.
>
> [1]    $(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm install
>         cp -f $(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm.xpm
> $(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm/usr/share/pixmaps/
>         $(RM) $(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm/usr/share/doc/roxterm/COPYING
>         $(RM) $(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm/usr/share/doc/roxterm/AUTHORS
>         $(RM) $(CURDIR)/debian/roxterm/usr/share/doc/roxterm/README

Do you mean change DESTDIR to $(CURDIR)/debian/tmp then run dh_install
with --exclude (can you use more than one --exclude per invocation?)
and/or a roxterm.install file?

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk