RFS: deejayd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.3-1
of my package "deejayd".

It builds these binary packages:
deejayd    - Network controllable media player daemon
deejayd-client - Client library and command line tool to access the
deejayd server
deejayd-gstreamer - Deejayd GStreamer backend
deejayd-webui - Web interface for deejayd
deejayd-webui-extension - Deejayd web user interface Iceweasel extension
deejayd-xine - Deejayd XINE backend

The package appears to be lintian clean. The informational messages
can be ignored because both debhelper and python are needed to run the
clean target.
$ lintian -IE --pedantic deejayd_0.8.2-1.dsc
I: deejayd source: build-depends-without-arch-dep debhelper
I: deejayd source: build-depends-without-arch-dep python

To sum up the changelog, this new version :
- is a new upstream version that fixes a lot,
- fixes the build with python 2.6 (change of install locations),
- handles pyinotify >= 0.8 API changes,
- closes #535374 (bashism in debian/rules) which is not in the
changelog because it has been fixed a while ago,
- eases the connection with Xorg (this is a daemon running with its
own privileges, so connection to Xorg is tricky).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/deejayd/deejayd_0.8.3-1.dsc

Cheers,

Alex