RFS: python-daemon 1.4.6-1

Howdy mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package ‘python-daemon’.

  Package name    : python-daemon
  Version         : 1.4.6-1
  Upstream Author : Ben Finney
  URL             : http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-daemon
  License         : PSF
  Section         :

It builds these binary packages:

  python-daemon  —  library for making a Unix daemon process

 ‘daemon’ is a library that assists a Python program to turn itself
 into a well-behaved Unix daemon process, as specified in PEP 3143.
 .
 This library provides a ‘DaemonContext’ class that manages the
 following important tasks for becoming a daemon process:
 .
  * Detach the process into its own process group.
  * Set process environment appropriate for running inside a chroot.
  * Renounce suid and sgid privileges.
  * Close all open file descriptors.
  * Change the working directory, uid, gid, and umask.
  * Set appropriate signal handlers.
  * Open new file descriptors for stdin, stdout, and stderr.
  * Manage a specified PID lock file.
  * Register cleanup functions for at-exit processing.

This release would close the following Debian bugs:
  524861

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-daemon/python-daemon_1.4.6-1.dsc

 \          “I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because I kept |
  `\       locking the keys in the plane. They caught me on an 80 foot |
_o__)                    stepladder with a coathanger.” —Steven Wright |
Ben Finney