Re: RFS: xburst-tools

Hi
1. In my package there are two cross-compile bin file. (also source code there)
can I upload a package to Debian, that include two cross-compile bin .deb file?
(the cross-compile toolchain also Free Software, from openWRT)

2. if can't, What should I do about those two cross-compile bin.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu

jabber : xiangfu.z@gmail.com