RFS: libconfig-grammar-perl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libconfig-grammar-perl".

* Package name    : libconfig-grammar-perl
  Version         : 1.10-1
  Upstream Author : David Schweikert <david@schweikert.ch> and
		    contributions from Tobias Oetiker and Niko
* URL             : http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-Grammar/
* License         : GPL-1+ or Artistic (same as Perl)
  Section         : perl

It builds these binary packages:
libconfig-grammar-perl - A grammar-based user-friendly config parser

Long description (from package):
 Config::Grammar is a module to parse configuration files. The configuration
 may consist of multiple-level sections with assignments and tabular data. The
 parsed data will be returned as a hash containing the whole configuration.
 Config::Grammar uses a grammar that is supplied upon creation of a
 Config::Grammar object to parse the configuration file and return helpful
 error messages in case of syntax errors. Using the makepod method you can
 generate documentation of the configuration file format.
 The maketmpl method can generate a template configuration file. If your
 grammar contains regexp matches, the template will not be all that helpful as
 Config::Grammar is not smart enough to give you sensible template data based
 in regular expressions. The related function maketmplmin generates a minimal
 configuration template without examples, regexps or comments and thus allows
 an experienced user to fill in the configuration data more efficiently.

Rationale: We use Config::Grammar for some of the "important" tools in
our system administration toolchest [0]. David worked in previous
years in the same group and so developped many of these tools, many of
them using the Config::Grammar Perl module.
 [0] http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/isgtc/index.cgi

The upload would fix these bugs: 530937

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libconfig-grammar-perl/libconfig-grammar-perl_1.10-1.dsc

Kind regards and thanks