RFInspection: libfake437

Dear mentors,

This is a repost, since my RFS of a week ago may have slipped through
the cracks. I am looking for an inspection (and eventual sponsorship)
for my package "libfake437".

* Package name    : libfake437
  Version         : 0.4-3
  Upstream Author : Jack Kelly <endgame.dos@gmail.com>
* URL             : libfake437.googlecode.com
* License         : LGPL v3+ / CC-BY-SA-3.0 for documentation
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libfake437++-dev - A simple cross-platform ANSI-art library (C++
development files)
libfake437++1 - A simple cross-platform ANSI-art library (C++ binding)
libfake437-5 - A simple cross-platform ANSI-art library
libfake437-dev - A simple cross-platform ANSI-art library (development files)
libfake437-doc - A simple cross-platform ANSI-art library (documentation)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfake437/libfake437_0.4-3.dsc

I would be glad if someone inspected this package for me. I'm my own
upstream, so suggestions on how to be a better upstream from Debian's
perspective are welcome. I'm keeping the packaging in SVN at
http://libfake437.googlecode.com/svn/debian , so if you have
suggestions there I'd also appreciate comments.

Eventually, I'd like to get this sponsored and into the respositories.

Kind regards
 Jack Kelly