Re: RFS: febootstrap

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:11:04AM +0530, Y Giridhar Appaji Nag wrote:
> On 09/05/27 11:03 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones said ...
> > Dear mentors, I'm looking for a sponsor for my package 'febootstrap'.
> >
> > My Debian package is available here:
> >
> > http://www.annexia.org/tmp/debian/
>
> Is the latest verison of the package is in the febootstrap directory?  I
> noticed from the previous conversation that you fixed a few things (e.g the
> typo, but that is still present in fakechroot-2.8-relchroot.patch -- or did
> you intend to fix that only upstream and not in the package yet?).

The only change which is upstream but not in version 2.1 is the typo.
If you want you can verify this by looking at the git repository here:

http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=febootstrap.git;a=summary

The changes to fakechroot are all upstream except one which isn't
necessary (it just suppresses some error messages).  I coordinated all
that with Debian Developer Piotr Roszatycki (dexter) (CC'd) some
months ago.

> Or is http://www.annexia.org/tmp/debian/febootstrap_2.1-3.dsc the file I can
> dget and look at the source package?

I hope so!  Let me know if there's any problems though.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/