Not RFS: febootstrap (ITP #530425)

'febootstrap' is like 'debootstrap', but it bootstraps Fedora root
filesystems.  It's just a set of shell script wrappers around
'yum/rpm' (also in Debian now), and just like debootstrap it uses
fakeroot and fakechroot so you don't need to be root.

This isn't (yet) a request for sponsorship.  Just hoping that someone
will take a look at this package to see how I've done.  It's been
quite a number of years since I did any Debian packaging, so I've
probably made any number of elementary mistakes.

The package is here:

The unpacked sources + debian subdirectory is here:

The ITP bug is here:

The upstream package is here:

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html