Re: Questions about packaging nautilussvn (adapting upstream debianisation, restarting nautilus)

> 2. The upstream tarball is 'nautilus_0.12-beta1-2.tar.gz', and the
> changelog version in their packaging is '0.12-1ubuntu1'. I changed
> this to '0.12.beta1.2', but now I realise that it will be detected as
> an NMU (at least, lintian thinks it is).

This was due to a typo in the changelog, silly me. But I'm still
figuring out the other matters, so any advice would be welcome.

There's one more thing I'm trying to figure out, related to my last
question. There is a script for update-notifier to restart nautilus
residing in the debian dir. It's set to a+x, but lintian still tells me

W: nautilussvn: script-not-executable
./usr/share/nautilussvn/do-nautilussvn-restart-nautilus

(I'm using svn-buildpackage + pbuilder, by the way, and running lintian
under that with a pbuilder hook. But I get the same if I export, set the
a+x manually and use debuild.)

How to I build the package and keep that executable permission?

- Jason Heeris