Re: RFS: pytemplate

> Okay. This should be made clear to readers of the package description; I
> think you've done alright with the full description as is for this
> purpose, but others might have different advice.

I have uploaded the package with a new description (see control file below).

> I didn't pick up on it earlier, but the package should be renamed.
> Python libraries in Debian are conventionally named ‘python-foo’, so
> perhaps ‘python-pytemplate’ is a good name for this package.

The source name is pytemplate, but it builds the python-pytemplate
package (python-pytemplate_1.5.1-1_all.deb). Here is a section of its
control file:
-------8<--------------------------------------------------------------8<-------
Source: pytemplate
Section: python
(...)

Package: python-pytemplate
Architecture: all
(...)
 pytemplate is a small project intending to give Python developers a starting
 framework. It allows them to properly create scripts without struggling with
 configuration files and logging properties development.
 pytemplate offers different Python classes that one can use to inherit all of
 their properties. For instance, the ThreadTemplate class includes the methods
 needed to work with threads.

Should I change that?

Regards,
Ignace M