Re: RFS: pytemplate

> So, I'd suggest a synopsis of:
>
>    framework for writing Python applications

The correction has been uploaded.

> Next question: what advantage does this have over other similar packages
> already in Debian? Specifically, I see that ‘python-application’ and
> ‘python-apptools’ look like they serve very similar purpose.

pytemplate offers different python classes that one can use to inherit
all of their properties.
For instance, the ThreadTemplate class includes the methods needed to
work with threads.
When using it, you will declare a derived class of ThreadTemplate
instead of picking out the functions that you want to use (as it is
done in python-application).

Of course, I am not suggesting this or that one is better. I just find
that pytemplate can be less time consuming when writing small Python
scripts.

Regards,
Ignace M