Re: Updated packge on m.d.n (was: RFS: kde-plasmoid-yawp)

On Friday 22 May 2009 11:12:36 am Kai Wasserbäch wrote:
>   Dear mentors,
> an updated package of kde-plasmoid-yawp has been uploaded to
> mentors.debian.net, the new dgetable URL is:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kde-plasmoid-yawp/kde-pl
>asmoid-yawp_0.2.3-2.dsc

I'm not a DD, but I have a few comments about the packaging...

dpkg-shlibdeps_fix_spurious_dependencies.patch:

Why not add pkg-kde-tools to your Build-Depends?  You can set
DEB_KDE_LINK_WITH_AS_NEEDED, plus you'll be using the same cmake setup
that all of the other KDE packages use.

licensecheck_incorrect_FSF_address.patch:

I don't think we have the right to change upstream's copyright notice
for them.  Send *them* the patch instead.  They're pretty responsive--or
have been with the few patches that I sent.

top_CMakeLists.txt_remove_FindPlasma_if-else-statement.patch:

This patch seems to fix a problem that does not exist.  You probably
don't even need to restrict to kdelibs5-dev (>= 4:4.2.0).  Or am I
missing something?

README.Debian:

I'd remove it.  It just duplicates info found in the description.

Regards,

John Stamp