Re: How to create quilt-based source packages using debuild
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: How to create quilt-based source packages using debuild
- From: Benjamin Mesing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:01:29 +0200
- Message-id: <1242554489.4401.1.camel@athlon-x2>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <1241331342.3654.5.camel@athlon-x2> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Start with the unpatched upstream source.
> Copy the debian dir in including debian/patches/.
> echo "3.0 (quilt)" >debian/source/format
> remove patch system from debian/rules if present
Thanks for the pointer. However, since the archive does not support
Format 3.0 (quilt) yet, I will stick to format 1.0 for now.