Re: RFC: Proposal for template for uploads

[Neil Williams, 2009-05-17]
> RFS: QA: <package>
> RFS: NEW: <package>
> RFS: RC: <package>

I like this. I'd add <version>, though (see below)

> RFS: UPDATE: <package>

I ask my sponsorees to add a version in Subject field as well, this way
I know if it's new upstream release or an update (so UPDATE tag is not
needed) and I can distinguish different sponsorship requests (I remove
the whole thread from my Debian/RFS mailbox once all problems are
resolved and package is uploaded, sometimes package is uploaded without
minor changes I asked for so old thread remains in the mailbox)
--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor