RFC: Proposal for template for uploads

Hi.

After some time looking at some commonly complained lack of details in
requests for sponsoring, I took a few minutes and came up with the
template attached to this mail, based on the comments on top of what
mentors.d.n suggests.

This is all the information that I would like to know if I were
sponsoring packages from someone else and I think that others could,
perhaps, appreciate it.

The separation of parts of the document is also something to get more
legibility.

OK, I will stop now and just let you see it. Comment it. Modify
it. Adopt it. Trash it. It is yours.

Regards,

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "foo".

---

Its summary is:

* Package name    : <foo>
  Version         : <version without Debian revision>
  Debian Revision : <Debian revision>
  Upstream Author : <Upstream Author <email@address.here.example.com>>
* URL             : <http://www.example.com/>
* License         : <License here>
  Language        : <C | C++ | Perl | Python | Any other>
  Section         : <section>
  Long description:
  <put the long description here>

---

It builds this/these binary package/s:
foo-binary01 - short description 01
foo-binary02 - short description 02
foo-binary03 - short description 03
foo-binaryn  - short description n

---

The latest entry in the Debian changelog is:
 <the description that is contained in your .changes file>

---

As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian
and it (is|is not) lintian clean.

 <list of possible lintian warnings>

---

The package can be found at <example.com>:
- Source repository:
  deb-src http://example.com/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget line:
  dget http://example.com/debian/pool/main/f/foo/foo_version-revision.dsc