Re: RFC: Proposal for template for uploads

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:

> After some time looking at some commonly complained lack of details in
> requests for sponsoring, I took a few minutes and came up with the
> template attached to this mail, based on the comments on top of what
> mentors.d.n suggests.

I have done a brief scan of the proposed template, and I very much
approve. Implementing it as-is would already be a significant
improvement over the current template.

Thank you for this work.

--
 \       “A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of |
  `\                                           widths.” —Steven Wright |