Re: Bug 510765 won't appear as closed

+ Don Armstrong (Thu, 14 May 2009 13:24:29 -0700):

> a message to control with 'close nnnn' (deprecated, because it doesn't
> tell the submitter that it was fixed, [...])

Well, AFAIK they do get a mail that the bug has been closed, with
subject "acknowledged by developer" and a generic blurb about the
closure. I'm sure you know this, but I thought I'd mention in case
somebody thought they can get away with the submitters not getting
notice at all of the closure. :-P

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.