RFS: gearmand

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gearmand".

* Package name    : gearmand
  Version         : 0.5-1
  Upstream Author : Eric Day and Brian Aker
* URL             : http://launchpad.net/gearmand
* License         : BSD
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
gearman    - A distributed job queue
gearman-client - A distributed job queue
gearman-server - A distributed job queue
libgearman-dev - A distributed job queue
libgearman0 - A distributed job queue

The package appears to be lintian clean. There is one lintian override
that I've had fixed upstream, but the new version of upstream isn't out
just yet. I'll remove the override when the new version comes out.

The upload would fix these bugs: 528309

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gearmand/gearmand_0.5-1.dsc