Re: RFS: gnus -- A versatile news and mail reader for Emacsen

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:
> Just to double-check: did you already know the background on this?  The
> gnus Debian package is not really recommended for most users.  Most
> users of Gnus are probably better off not installing the gnus Debian
> package and instead using the version that comes with Emacs.

Yes, I know it is kind of beta versions of gnus. Just now I don't
remember what were my original reasons for installing this version of
gnus, but there has been some features which I've needed. It is rather
long delay to wait new GNU Emacs release. (I don't know how often XEmacs
incorporates newest Gnus releases.)

--
Tommi Vainikainen